A child's reflection

"Ok now let's write B" she said as she laid on the carpet with Alisha... "Aunty Afriza, see this" Alisha said as her tiny hands held the pencil and wrote B... "Clever la Alisha! Now let's write C, see here Aunty write...

They went on to complete the full alphabet book while I, sat in amazement looking at my fiancé attending to Alisha...

A man spends his lifetime looking for a perfect lady that not only could love and care for him, but importantly, the one who could be the mother to his child...

It's a natural order of things, even in animal kingdom, the order is the same; to find the best partner with maternal instincts...

But put it all aside, for me, personally... Having a life partner that would want to have a family of her own was a paramount factor... That explains why years ago, I have thought about Mikail Khan...

It was a great moment as I saw her with Alisha and there was a sense of deep satisfaction within me, to know that I have found my life partner who shares the same passion as I do...

I'm truly glad to God for answering my prayers and for giving me this much joy, 11 days to go for our marriage and day by day, I make discoveries that makes me feel truly fortunate and on top of the world...

sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone Mobile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...