Love of An Angel

If the moon could sing praises,

He would have told you about an angel,

That descended from the heavens,

To reside among the mortals.

 

They asked me a lover in lunacy,

What brought me to a state I am,

Astonished, awed and marvelled,

I say there’s a turmoil in my heart

 

The heart of mine beats,

Beats furiously at the sight of this angel,

So fast that it felt like it could stop beating,

From each beat it becomes harder to breathe

 

There she stands before me,

And I kneel before the angel,

Seeking a piece of love so heavenly,

Wishing for a love that is everlasting

 

She looked into my eyes,

Piercing thru the soul that is lonely,

Her lovely tresses flowing like the wave of sea,

Her lips like the blossoming flower of Eden

 

I placed a ring within her fingers for love is destiny,

She gave up immortality for a lifetime with me,

Let life witness that an everlasting love exists,

When an immortal angel accepted the love of a mortal…

 

The Union of Nexus & Orion

Dedicated to Afriza Afzal… the angel who accepted the love of mine, who brought unlimited happiness to my parents and family… For whom, I am glad that I didn’t belong to anyone else, as there could be none who could love me the way she do…

 

Comments

  1. Honey...That is the sweetest thing ever..it brought tears to my eyes..I love u so much n i am the luckiest girl to have you in my life..I waited so long to find the right guy, n the wait was worthy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeay..khan, i think you owe me a dinner.. ask afriza why. hahaha....btw, the poem is soo sweet.. yes af,, you are so lucky to have a man that know how to express their feeling beautifully in words... and khan, youalso very lucky to have Afriza...she is the angel.. good friend and also best soulmate you could ever have..i know because she is always there to offer me and hanis shoulders to cry whenever we need them...everybody knows that you guys are meant to be together.. we'll pray for your happiness af.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duda, finally finally finally. Our beloved buddy is taken and will be taken care off by an angel. Now our burden is finally off. teehee.

    Very happy for u duda, my well wishes and fine prayer goes to you and your wifey :). Please remember to treat her as an angel, now and for many years to come. Even during ur ups and down, remember she's a family, so treat her like 1, be patient and give-in. I've learned from my past relationship, to make 1 happen when u put ur life in it, treat it as she's the last of your life. Then u'll know how to compromise in every argument naturally.

    Remember, the art of a lasting r'ship is compromising each other.

    May God bless ur new FAMILY abundantly and enjoy every moment of it :)

    Dang, didn't expect urs will come earlier than mine....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!..This is so sweet..I think i've never read a poem so beautifully written as what u did for my dear sister..I must admit Khan or Firdaus, you're good at it..No wonder af fall over for you:-)..Please do take care of her as I know she has suffered through a lot of sadness in her life to find the "RIGHT" guy..I know you two belong together..I know both of you are lucky to have each other..Af is more than a friend to me..She's my big sisteralthough younger by age....She's gone through a lot of things with me..She's my shoulder to cry on..So wish you all happiness in your later life..I'm so so happy for both of you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. farhaniqbalJune 17, 2010

    thats a very well said poem.. nice words but words wont be enough to express the love you have for each other.. Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi... Ameen and wishing you guys everlasting love..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...