The Median…

Etched on ink Let’s not get confused with Meridian haha… just thought of glamourising the deadline that befalls me… this June was the deadline my dad has given…

 

Imagine this: an epic bollywood flick where the dad says “if by the mid of this year you have not found the girl that you would wanna marry, you will have to agree to at least visit (more like spy) these selections of mine”…

 

In equally epic manner, the son accepts the bet not knowing that he would not even realise time passing by and he’ll be blogging about what is to come in a blink of an eye!!!

 

So yeah, looks like I gotta adhere, I’m a man of my word, not that I’d be forced to marry any of these girls, but at least I gotta honour by ‘considering’…

 

All this cause it’s the community that we’re in, pretty small and closed knit, laced with traditions (rules) and it’s not easy to catch sight of the like-species in routine encounters.

 

Heck, what have I gotta lose, I gave my best shot, messed up pretty well in the process, with much regrets and also gladful feelings for God’s presence as my saviour up to today.

 

Maybe I shouldn’t be judgemental and just give it a go, who knows, like a unique rare gem, like a hidden treasure, like in my poems, I might stumble upon my Orion!!!

 

No matter what it is, I am going to be positive and hope for the best, my 3 brothers are happily married, living the life that I’ve been wishing too. Sometimes, you got to have faith, see the signals and know that He works the best for you in ways that you look back and say, ‘now it figures why it never worked with all of em before, because she was made for me…”

 

Comments

  1. Papasito, sometimes, daddy do knows best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes chica... i have the same kinda feeling too... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...