Awaiting Results...

Here I am on the hospital bed, after a gruelling night that never seemed to pass.

Visited the doctor yesterday and his earlier diagnostic, he said nothing to worry but since it's a growth near the glands, he suggested a thorough check...

Since then up to now, I have been having so many weird thoughts, what if it's something chronic, what if my life is about to come to an end?

I have so many things yet to be accomplished, I'm yet to find my Orion... And there is no Mikail out there to carry the legacy of mine!!! Would my existence be some sort of disappearance without a trace???

It was a sleepless night, so many thoughts and it definitely made me realise the things that would matter most...

I am praying hard for a positive result... And I know, if it is all fine, then I'm definitely blessed with a second chance to life, which I'm not going to take for granted... A decade has passed and I'd ensure the next decade to be something that anyone would be proud!!!

sent from BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone Mobile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...