Bimbos… Appal Me!!!

So we unfold another day of mysterioum… the ever so unlucky day of mine where I had to deal with another bimbo… Seriously, why are they so many of you existing on earth??? Pleaseee enlighten me!!!

 

It takes every ounce of my energy to puke at their attempts and makes me wanna vomit blood, at times I feel sorry, but I give priority to myself so the feeling practically diminishes pretty fast…

 

So there I was out for dinner with a glorified bimbo, not that I had a choice but that’s for another reason altogether… Let’s just say it was unavoidable…

 

Slutty- Trying To Be Brainy The first few minutes rolls up just fine, but a bimbo, being naturally her, truly believes that every man on earth could be brought to agreement by flashing her boobies or swaying her ass like a pendulum on a grandpa’s clock… it’s eminent no matter how hard they try, this inner slutty fiesta would reveal itself in matters of minutes, and that’s what happened!!!

 

So as if written in the bimbo manual, she uses the excuse of it being a warm night in a cosy restaurant to take off her jacket, revealing them jooblies and yeah, though the ass being totally smackable, the brain was somehow missing just like bits of clothes on her body!!!

 

See, there are men who goes goo goo ga ga on these ‘things’, but after dealing with ample (no pun intended) of them, a man would grow up and know that it’s all just a bloody show… You know somehow that the boobies are looking so super duper pumped up fine cos of a genius invention known as push-up bra…

 

Oh and bimbo, if you are chinese, no way on earth you could have lashes so magical naturally, and to those with a lighter shade of black, the foundation/compact you have plastered on your face actual falls like a cement, oh and hei, how come your neck and your face differs in color???

 

And just like your created fantasy, this too will fade as you face the future… Younger, hotter and sultrier bimbos are going to emerge, wiping you off from every avenue that you have getting equally loser men’s bowing to you… You know, in simple terms, the way you actually look when you wake up in the morning!!!

 

So be prepared for the day that when you snap the bra and have the jooblies doing the bungee all the way to your knees and that paraded ass looks more like a back of a tanker or when 300ml serum actually seems to work like splash of water… Oh and those guys who actually drool at you now and suddenly avoids you… hei, this is the trait of the losers, what did you expect??? Devotion??? Loyalty??? Oh wait, you’re a bimbo… tsk tsk tsk…

 

So don’t get all pissy and bitchy with me simply because your slutty methods of getting things done to your fancy doesn’t work with me… I have elevated myself way above and beyond, like I said, I rather be shopping in Harrod’s than Pasar Malam, I rather be dealing with exclusivity and avant-garde than having something that everyone have for a bargained price… Cheapness is out, privilege is in…

 

Queen Rania- Enchanting Timeless Beauty Everyone that knows me, knows that I respect women who are women and not hoes, women with substance gets equal and mutual respect from me, and also admiration for the way they actually carry themselves…

 

They are the fine ladies that makes a connoisseur of fine beauty like me kneel before them and say that ‘you’re a masterpiece indeed’. Someone who actually communicates intelligently and looks regal with her natural beauty… whose conversations doesn’t revolve around her new dress or her nails chipping becomes a national tragedy…

 

That being said, the mere reason of this post is me being appalled at the behaviour of a bimbo who couldn’t believe her ears when I told her no, and like every other bimbo known to mankind, behaved in a typical bitchy manner that just proved her cheapness during dinner…

 

And for someone that thinks I could be categorised in the circle of men who’s dying to be gaining this sort of approval, I don’t think she deserves the respect that I could bestow on a lady, I paid the bill and walked off. Thank you very much but if cheapness is what I would’ve settled with, I won’t be where I am today, and I, intend to reach higher and soar with the eagles, so you chickens (again, no pun intended) can hang around, the way you guys are meant to be and belong…

 

Comments

  1. bimbo dealt with the wrong guy definitely..... this is why i admire you, not succumbing to the norm of those losers out there..... luv, how the peugeot?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sweety, the peugeot will have to wait for a while hon cos the reg number is rolled over for now... am trying to hit for 8888... :D

    me and iman planned to make a roadtrip once i get the wheels... to singapore!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...