7th Oct 09- The BEST DAY Of This Year!!!

Touching The Sky! I have wanted to write this much earlier, but knowing the jinx of my premature excitement… I held it back till the clock ticked and brought upon today (8th Oct 09)…

 

Yesterday was THE BEST day of the year for 2009… so many things that happened, which I can’t disclose as there are matter pending but from the way things are flowing, I truly do believe that the universe will come in unison when you have faith and believe in it strongly!

 

I am thankful to The Almighty above for answering my prayers and listening to me during the toughest ordeal but to bless me with so much, I must’ve done something right somewhere!!!

 

You can’t possibly imagine the joy I have in me right now, but trust me, if you see me actually walking, I am gliding and soaring in sky… Thank you God, and thank you to my friends who prayed for me and assisted me in many ways… Thank you…

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...