Silent Eid

It's the eve of eid and finally am taking a time off after what just recently happened and I walked off disappointed n sad...

Two nights ago, I had the most wonderful dream, in which I was holding a lovely child in my arms that had eyes of an angel, rosy cheeks, soft thin hair and a smile that could make gloomiest day sunshiny bright.

As I kissed his forehead, I mentioned to him that I may not be the greatest man on earth but I promise that I will do all it takes to be the greatest father for him, Mikail Khan... And I vaguely remember thanking my wife for giving us a beautiful baby...

I turned as I said that and it was the most unbelievable person after so long but I did wake up with a smile amidst knowing that it could never be a reality, if it could, it would have already been... Funny how I never caught a single glimpse anywhere for a long long time, yet, the image was perfectly immaculate... Wow...

I'm the equivalent of the guy who sits at Central Park on Christmas' Eve feeling the snow in his fingers and being under mistletoe hoping for just one moment that someone could give him a warm sincere hug and he has a place he could call home...

I'm the wanderer, always been and always will... Guess what was said to me just now really did hurt, which at normal times wouldn't be such a big deal but at the state I'm in, it really did hurt... Oh well, one can try, but it's He who decides... As long as I've tried and gave my best shot...

Really wish my next Eid would be way different and if I could just have part of that recent dream come true, I'd consider myself truly blessed...

So have yourself a merry li'l eid and treasure your loved ones because the one's who usually values it the most are the ones who doesn't have it at all and wants it the most... To others, apart from the statement above, enjoy the holidays...

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone Mobile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...