Power Failure & Proposal

It’s 1.50AM on 14th Sep 09 as I began keying in on my laptop on the day that we sit in darkness… no, not metaphorically but because the main power plant caught fire about an hour ago causing major power outage in BM and part of Butterworth…

 

So I thought, what the heck, no way I’m gonna be able to sleep, why not write an entry on my Live Writer that I could post up later on… so here I am…

 

I have one idea to write on, seems like this week has been all about proposals, not the business kind, but the kind where the guy kneels in front of his love of his life and say ‘will you marry me?’…

 

It all started with an endeavour of a gentleman who was sitting down wondering on the dream proposal… then came about a phone conversation where just before ending the call, I said to Saira, ‘The senior Khan is saying we gotta leave for terawih now, but hei, I’ll give you a ring (call) sometime”, which is a statement you give to someone you recently met and it’s no surprise that she was rather baffled with the ring statement hahaha…

 

Which resulted me in placing a stat on fb that misguided some people and required rectification but all’s well… phew…

 

Then, just a while back, saw a cool video of a proposal posted on fb and pasted that link and from the berry’s nots, seems like they’ve been some comments and have placed the video below… again, some people thought that it’s my proposal plan…

 

So, since there is nothing to write on and proposal is the agenda of the day… I am thinking, heck, I got no one to propose to, though some of my closest buddies would be ready to smack me once more, but take it as I’ve got no one that I intend to propose to at the moment, I might as well share the proposal idea I once had in mind… Placed in a scenario of the Romantic Encounter with a twist to it… ;)))

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...