Ramadhan Mubarak to Nexus Blog Readers

Ramadan Mubarak Well, about an hour ago, I planned to hit the bed as I need to be fresh for my journey tomorrow and after twirling and twisting, I gave up… I just can’t sleep hahaha…

 

Being the to-do list guy, was planning to write the greeting after I blast out via sms to my database but since I can’t sleep, I am taking the opportunity to send my wishes to all of you… Don’t look baffled Bryan, there’s something in store for you too hahaha…

 

Alright, to my Muslim readers, wishing you the most auspicious Ramadhan Al-Mubarak, may Allah grant you all your wishes and in this holy month, may he bless you and realises all your duas… May you have the strength and patience virtuous of Ramadhan… May you abstain from the sins and may it be ever-lasting for months to come as you emerge as a member of the ummah… Amin…

 

Now to non-Muslim readers (specifically to my buddies as it might offend some, but they are my blood brothers of different mothers hahaha)… May God stop you at least this year from tempting me in doing the wrong things hahaha… Woi, let me be a good Muslim at least once a year la!!! Be it in form of food, liquid or even non-consumable food item hahaha… Bet Bryan’s laughing like a total keropok!!! Who can forget my buka puasa kaki last time, Ruthy… awww babe, gonna miss buying the kuih-kuih with ya!!!

 

All in all, it’s the time to count our blessings and apart from other blessings that I thank Him for, I gotta say that it’s a beautiful life made wonderful by all of you… Thank you for stepping in my mundane life and making it a havoc!!! Cheerios and toodles!!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...