The Lion City Sentosa Escapade…

I’ve been trying for so many days to pen down my words but have failed impressively due to hectic schedule and also all the other things that comes along with ramzaan (terawih, buying food etc)… But as mentioned, I had another new prick who had to just come and spoil my day… Am not even going to bother talking bout things that are immaterial piece of shit, but since the mood is screwed up by folks from Bitchville, I might as well recall lovely memories that are much more precious…

 

So yeap, Friday was definitely remarkable, the interview went well and though the package seems to not be as exciting as some people hoo-haa-ed earlier, it still seems like a viable offer, but it will take two to tango so let’s not get too excited, premature excitement is not good!!!

 

As some were aware, I am the welcomed guest of Ms Saira J, who happens to be the daughter of my uncle’s friend (and we thought world’s big)… yes I successfully managed to evade the first sergi (you know, the meal before you start fasting for the day) with my gracious hosts who definitely needed convincing of a gigantic effort… but no, I failed at convincing on travelling by myself… So there was Mr Suresh, being the saviour of mine… He also insisted that he dropped me at my meet-up point which I knew was just one MRT station away!!! And he had the best line, ‘boss said to drop you on spot until you see his daughter”… and i was like oookkkkaaayyyyyyy hahaha… All this for being my uncle’s nephew and Mr Jahangir used to work alongside him way before…

 

Then I met my gleeful, cheery, gorgeous, heart-thumping, traffic-stopping and sometimes murdering host, Ms Saira J… let’s backtrack, the murdering is due to her driving skills that seriously puts me to shame wah wah… Instead of hitting the usual spots like Arab blehhhh St or Serangoon (yucks)… I was definitely awed and treated as promised to a side of Singapore that I’ve never seen before!!! Sentosa!!! Definitely a hidden jewel and it just made me wonder that on my countless trips, why did I not make it a point to come to such a cool spot… I mean romance lives and breathes in Sentosa!!! Even Saira laughed looking at me looking like a typical tourist hahaha… seriously, Bt Ferrringghi is nothing!!!

 

The evening was filled with so much laughter, joy and happiness, it was my first trip to Singapore after so long that was filled with genuine joy and child-like excitement… The dining bit was a mistake cos some people apparently will talk and talk that the first bite will be cold and by the time they are halfway, next course is up… not me not me hahaha…

 

To add the excitement, my host showed me around Siloso and we ended up having some cool delectable d’hourves… to die for and damn, it’s fasting month yet the taste lingers… I can’t thank Saira enough for that one evening, where two buddies met and connected like they’ve known each other for years… Funny how two people that shares the same fate could find resemblances that makes them wonder profoundly… Thanks sweety… We hang ten and we chill, the best buddies amongst the sea of strangers…

 

I got back from a remarkable evening and was tempted to do something stupid but thankfully, the mind prevailed and I did the right thing, you guys arent gonna believe this, but for as long as I remember, the night prayers of Ramadhan has been a must for my family, but as I grew older, I tend to miss a few days, actually, a lot but never missed the first night… So, it was the first night of terawih and there is no way in world that I’m gonna miss carrying out, so I stood, in my hotel room and prayed the terawih prayer… At that moment, I actually missed my dad who would’ve prayed in BM about 4 hours before…  From that night, up to last night, I have not missed a terawih prayer Alhamdulillah and I’m truly in the most blissful state… Contented and my faith remains strong on Him after He guided me the last during my istikarah prayers…

 

Saira ji, kabhi zindagi mein, apne peraye hojate hain, aur kabhi, peraye log apnu sein zyada khushi dete hain… Aap ke liye to khas baat nahi hoti, meger jo insaan ko nazro se giraya hota hain, besharmi se mitaya hota hain, aur ekele se terep ne ke liye chora hota hain… uske liye ye baat bohot ehmiyet laati hain… Shukriya mein nahi kehungga, meger itna hain, aap ka intezaar hain, eid ke baat, jab aap hume moka dengi, aap ki mehmaan nawazi ka, Penang mein… ;D

 

Hei look, it’s just minutes away (thanks Ms Saira for the sms or I would’ve gone on and on) from the time to break fast on the 4th day of Ramzaan, and to my readers, Selamat Berbuka… I pray to Allah that He protects my family and blesses with the best that life has to give to all my friends and acquintances who stood by me and had the faith on me… This is surreal, as I was bout to hit publish, another SMS came from another person who never failed to make me smile when everything else failed to… Dr Shahida… Is this the medical profession related people day??? Hihihi… To everdearest Shahidoo, may you always be happy and laugh the way you always do, and aap ki shaadi mein, hume zaroor bolana aur Liberty ke des per ja ker, hume na bhool jana k…

Comments

  1. this is so touching sweety...... i didn't do anything extraordnary, i did just what a friend would..... you are a great guy..... chahe kohi kuch bi kahen, you are what i told you when we spoke.....

    no one knows who is going to be orion, even then one thing is obvious..... that she will be the luckiest girl alive...... anyone could love another, but to be loved by another with so much passion is only for those who are blessed.....

    my dua will always be that you find your orion that would love you more than you love her..... you deserve it hon..... truly do..... xoxo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. amin... thank you so much for the dua and my dua will be as what i told you... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you sweetheart..... xoxo....

    ReplyDelete
  4. you deserve every bit of it sweety... muax... ;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...