The Journey Onwards...

I'm extremely excited, Friday I'll be setting course for Singapore... The peeps at Orange (code-named in case negotiations goes awry)... So am keeping the excitement to the minimum too in regards to the interview as it's not a sealed deal...

Anyway, my flight in would arrive at noon and the interview will be held at 4pm... After which, my evening is going to be filled with makan-makan and jalan-jalan... ;)

I've been promised the side of Singapore that I've never have experienced before, and definitely some of the places mentioned in preview were rather unknown to me hahaha...

To my host, Ms SJ, thank you in advance for allowing me an audience, am definitely enthralled and I am still laughing so loudly whenever I think of your 'chini murghi' statement...

So here's a toast to a great evening ahead and moments of laughter and joy...

To my readers, please bare with me on my unavailability to reply as I will be connected via my second Malaysian number and it's by DiGi that doesn't support unlimited roaming data... I'll return all the messages upon my return on Saturday evening...

Till then, keep tuned in as I will be unveiling the CEO Conference details and also the Blogger's Confederation of Malaysia... The two initiatives to propel Plan B to it's glorious days, that once were...

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone Mobile.

Comments

  1. like you always say ji..... go thank the neighbour, not me lol.... btw, tried negotiating with them but wo soonte nahi.... the driver will be at the airport and it's the first sergi of ramzaan and he said relative of uncle nasrullah is no outsider so sergi hamare saath hi hogi.....

    welcome to pakistani's hospitality nexus jiiii.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! seriously, it's just unneccessary trouble, i will reach ahead of time so going by train would just be in time sweets...

    bout the sergi one, it's supposed to be family affair and to trouble you guys to head to CBD in wee hours is not my idea of accepting hospitality... please dearie, unko explain kerlo pls...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...