Who is Orion???

Someone asked me today, you always speak of Orion, every other time she's mentioned in ur facebook, in your blog, practically everywhere... Who is she?

 

I smiled because it's been a long time someone asked me this question and I said, well, Orion is love of Nexus' life... After my explanation, the common standard questioned followed, what is so special about her and why would you be willing to give your life for her?

 

Orion, she's a lady of a different stature, the lady that when I have set my eyes on her, no other beauty captivates my heart.

 

She has a flair in her, the air of confidence and the aura that radiates from her is astonishing… She evokes the poet in me, she makes me wanna do the craziest things, she transforms a beast into a hopeless romantic…

 

There is much about her that if I were to list down one by one, probably the cyberspace would clog, heck, even the PC would get on fire but let me just say a few things about her that I love the most…

 

She loves me…

I look at myself in the mirror, I know the truth, I ain’t one of them hunky guys that makes girl’s heart skip a beat, I am just a regular guy, walking the normal path of life, yet, the sparkle in her eyes says it all that I’m her hero, the guy she could turn to and count upon. And things I lack has never been something she take as a compromise to love me less.

 

She picks me up when I am down…

Life has it’s ups and downs, but everytime life pulls me down, I could see Orion ready to pick me up and instill so much confidence that I dust myself and raring to go higher…

 

She’s Hopeless Romantic…

When a guy has been dreaming of sweeping a princess of her feet, what could be the greatest gift of love to discover a girl who has been wishing for a prince (even if he’s a Shrek haha)…

 

She’s Proud of Being With Me…

Wherever we are, she is always proud to proclaim that she belongs to me as much as I belong to her, being the angelic beauty she is, it amazes the mortals on how could I have won such a heart. Guess the stars did shine right…

 

She Run Towards Me…

Whenever I am angry or frustrated about things that goes wrong, she would run towards me and pamper me with her love, no matter how angry I am, I would be smiling and eventually laughing- grateful that I have someone running towards me…

 

She’s not my spouse, but plays her role as one…

Men or women alike, does not want to commit, what more play the role of being another’s spouse spiritually, yet Orion, give me a glimpse of what the future holds to be married to her… I can’t wait for the day that I would take her away because what I have now is so precious to lose.

 

I’m No One, Yet I’m Everything to Her…

Do you know how it feels to be something so worthy and precious to someone else and how they treasure you? Ask me! I’m Orion’s virtous soulmate and her love towards me shows it all, I feel it in my veins, in every beat of my heart that beats… Because of her…

 

Oh my, look at me going on and on, sorry… got carried away, but this is afterall, Orion that I’m talking about and even this seems so little and short for the lady who loves me unconditionally, for whom I am her universe like she is mine… I am blessed to have you in my life Orion and thank you so much for loving me…

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...