Calon Bebas for Penanti?

Here I am watching the news and I heard that current MP for Penanti has left the seat vacant.

In the whole melodramatic political scene of Malaysia, comes another twist which calls for a by-election! That too in the stronghold territory of Dato' Seri Anwar Ibrahim!

Knowing me, I have always been taking the outrageous steps in life, at this moment, I sit and ponder on this question: Should I contest as Calon Bebas for Penanti???

Crazy, outrageous, unbelievable- if Obama thought the same, he wouldn't have made history right???

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone Mobile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...