Feet... Feet... Feet...

nataliaoviedo-jimmychoo-ss08 gorgeous immaculate feet, with perfect pedicure, soft contour, perfect curvature and delicate flair is what I am looking for! and no, this is not an entry by a perv with foot fetish but this is a search for the perfect feet that deserve to slip on a JIMMY CHOO!!!

honestly, for the last two weeks, we've been hunting for the models that would showcase Jimmy Choo on our next fashion show, and though we have few finalized, the hunt for the perfect one is still on!

seriously, when you are dealing with a brand like Jimmy Choo, everything and I mean everything needs to be perfectly orchestrated and immaculately executed and some of the portfolios we got are just unbelievable!

jimmychoo

some models give themselves way too much credit... and that's infinite truth about beauty I would say, you 'think' you are the queen of the world, when you are simply just a peasant, I am pissed, truly beyond words I am because of these people... why? with this mentality of being a queen, this category of models could have the cheek to confront me on MY decision?

yes, I would choose an ugly, disgusting men-feet and that would just give Plan B an added advantage and our clients will be happy? you're not even a real queen that I have to suck up to you and be nice... deal with it... if you think I am being bitchy (though I am NOT gay), wait till you deal with some of this 'queens'!

jimmy_choo_ad_campaign_anouck_leper nevertheless, there are some fine models that I respect highly simply because they don't carry a queen-sy attitude, they know their shortcomings and I feel bad for actually not shortlisting them... they get my respect and admiration and certainly, I take the extra effort to see their strength and they will be my primary choice for following PR Campaigns, like one model who has the most amazing hair and another who has the most glittering eyes...

to the 'queens', till you don't rule a country or could actually buy 5 pairs of Jimmy Choo, please don't show me attitude or be bitchy with me, cause you might bark and scare your sugar-daddy but not scare someone like me, if I were to bite- you'd be in lotsa pain!!!

Plan B has a strong reputation to keep and we do not compromise with our promise to the clients that we will deliver them excellence and nothing below that, and no one, I mean no one could come and shake the foundation that we have built, our resolve is strong and we will stand paramount!

Comments

  1. for a moment there, when i read ur title i tought u're into feet fetish which kept me reading =P
    After i read all the article i only found not is obviously not XD
    Good luck on ur search ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. even if i did, i wonder what got you so notty hahaha... thx man and we will continue on ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...