Strength of A Woman

Ever heard the saying, ‘behind every successful man, there is a woman’? I say a**wipe! That is the most ridiculous, unbelievable, absurd statement! In reality, behind every successful man, there are many women making it happen for him.

From his mother that cares for him selflessly, the sister that looks after him, the teacher that gives him education to be a better man, the boss who guides him into the career world, the friend who shares tears with him, the girlfriend that makes him feel loved, the wife that stands by him thru thick and thin and for every moment of his life- someone that looks after him...

This note is not written for that men, because there is another underlying question that I pose to you today? Who is standing behind the woman? I am a man, and  I deal with lots of men, and 80% of the men, do not turn back to the woman behind them and ask, ‘how are you today?’.

You see, mankind has evolved from stone-age, to witness the tyranny of the lords in the medieval times, to the super high-tech world we live in today, but men, unfortunately has not changed a single bit from the barbaric self they consider heroic!

Even a woman with career, still deals with household chores, children education, ensuring every moment that the house is a home, cook a meal that always has complains on, clean up after that and after all this is done, it is still not enough to stop the prick from complaining! Now some folks will say, they employ maids... I am not even going to waste my time explaining to people who have their brains divided into two cheeks of their butt... goddammit.

The next time you are sitting down at a bar, with your buddies, drinking the bubblys, checking out titties, thinking you’re the next hot thing who’s gonna bone it like the dog across the street humping the light pole AND complaining about the women who could probably be awake waiting for you at home, think of what I’ve said here and when you do get back home and God forbid if you’re not drunk like an animal and start behaving like one, at least say to the woman of your life- ‘thank you’... amidst being tired, she will smile knowing that she’s appreciated.

Gentlemen (it’s a deserving decree some are yet to attain), from the moment you read this, start being the man and not the beast, start being a partner and not an employer, start being a companion and not the parasite. Let her feel grateful by treating her like a lady deserved to be treated. If she can make you a successful man by standing behind you, imagine what you may achieve when she stands beside you?

As for me, I’d like to thank the fine women who has made an impact in my life some way or the other, I can’t personally thank each of them as they are way too many, but to one soul out there, thank you for being my strength, for picking me up when I am down, never failing to bring me a smile when you have tears of your own, for selflessly caring even when you have troubles of your own. Love, I will always be grateful to God above for your presence in my life- thank you...

Note: When I say men, it’s not all men, just about 80% and they are the ones who will be offended by this post...

Comments

  1. Brilliantly written my brother..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro... I always remember you to be among the minority of men who knew how to respect women...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice of you to say that my brother...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...