She became ‘me’!

Last Tuesday started like any other day, filled with things to do… amidst that, her sms came in, she needed to confess! Dropped everything and called her out for coffee, a friend here need to confess, nothing could be more important right… right?

Her first line blew me away, ‘when I look into the mirror, I see a reflection of you, I became you!’. Expected confession would be that she has feelings for me etc, the typical hapless romantic I am! But no, she meant the playa me, not the lovey me!

Hearing her encounter, I was like shocked, this is the same gal that told me how bad it is actually to be a playa and heart-breaker, how mean and evil I am to be having all this flings without attachment and commitment. After the shock, I laughed thinking how strongly she defended emotional love, the kind of love that I truly have lost faith on.

Now don’t come asking me if I am back to being a playa, in true media flash response, I would decline to comment further on the subject! The story here is about her, discovering her wild side and though guilty in the beginning, totally enjoying it now!

She has a man in her life, and now has a ‘friend of benefit’, and code of playa says, it doesn’t stop at one, so there’ll be more to come. My advise was simple, keep it below radar and reputation is at stake, but at the end of the day, dun give two hoots bout what anyone says, as long as she is happy and contented, that is all that matters!

People around us tend to come with lots of guidance to living life of saint coz they dun get it, thus all the reasons of why you shouldn’t be the devil! I mean c’mon, they could give advises of virtue and if Johnny Depp were to ask this same person, ‘would you spread?’ Bet the next question she’d be asking is ‘how wide?’

So spread the wings and fly babe, when you go to bed sad, wake up feeling sad in the morning and spend your day mourning, all for the non-taboo relationship, none of these people are there to comfort you and bring a smile. That being said, it doesn’t give them a single right to dictate your joy and happiness whichever way you find it!

P/S: nexus do not condone extramarital affairs, cheating, infidelity or affairs… he believes strongly in living life the way you want it, by your own decisions. At the end of the day, it is you who’d be there for you, be it good or bad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...