A Romantic Encounter: Orion’s Love Epistle to Nexus

I can only give you love that lasts forever and a promise to be near each time you call, and the only heart I own is for you alone. That’s all... that’s all...

I can only give you country walks in spring time and a hand to hold when leaves begin to fall, and love whose burning light will warm the winter night. That’s all... that’s all...

There are those I’m sure who have told you they would give you the world for a toy but all I have are these arms to enfold you and a love even time can’t destroy. If you are wondering what I am asking in return, you’ll be glad to know my demands are small. Say it’s me that you’ll adore for now and ever more. That’s all... that’s all...

I honestly tell you my darling, this heart belongs entirely and solely to you and my life is so colourful and complete with you in it. Never have I devoted and given myself to anyone entirely and I’m so willingly giving you all I possibly can, including this lifetime of mine.

My heart beats everyday for you so I can fulfil my destiny of being everything for you forever. Love will be defined by what we make it and the world will know no better combination than you and me. My sweetheart, love me for a lifetime.

I love the way you look at me, deep into my soul, where my feelings for you reside, intensely it loves you alone. I love the way you touch me, sweet and tender caresses. I love the way you speak to me, articulate and respectful, and in you every expression, I find countless reasons why I love you.

Please be with me forever, for this humble heart intends to love you and cherish you. Like no one has ever in the history of this earth. You got me begging you for mercy... why don’t you release me... Oh mercy mercy mercy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...