Code of War

When I extend a hand of friendship, it becomes momentous occasion and when I make an enemy, histories are created! Can’t believe how true this is for me. No one loves having enemies, but when I go to war, I ensure total annihilation to the enemy that calls upon the war itself.

When diplomacy doesn’t work, and circumstances triggers the alarm, I go to war with one objective and one objective only… TO WIN! Call me mean, evil, or any other words you might have, but hey, you either kill or be killed!

Carefully chart your plan and ensure victory. I am smiling today, seeing things working out the way I’d want it to be. Truly unbelievable the course of life, a person who thought that could damage me and hurt me, is at my mercy! The best part is that, through weird constellation of stars, this person has no clue what is about to hit and I could be the saviour.

In my hands, I have the ability to save or to destroy, the ability to give an opportunity or to pull it back, to influence a person’s decision in favor or against. What is my choice? To show mercy or to ensure destruction? I won’t be able to answer that; I choose not to answer that but instead, let’s just say, time will tell…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...