Vision Board

All of us have dreams, some are big, some are small. Most importantly, what are the steps that we take in order to achieve those dreams. A constant visualisation of the dream would help in making those a reality.

 

As I was thinking on the same, my best bet was to have my visualisation on an online portal, simply because anything on the hard paper book would just end up in another pile and go missing, just like the earlier notebook I had, thus risking the dream to be abandoned.

 

Taking the content from the book that I had, and adding some new visions, my most recent vision board can be found at http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150392116733737.358285.688423736&type=1&l=426a388908

 

Now, looking back, am glad that most are achieved prior to target date, but those were the easily attainable dreams, let’s see if I can keep the same pattern with the bigger dreams. Godspeed to us (since every dream of mine has Afriza in it too!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...