12 days to blissful life ahead...

Last night, we attended the wedding reception of a very close friend of mine, Deepa and it was truly unique experiencing a Sikh wedding reception, grand and definitely thrilling with music that makes one move their shoulders, resistance is futile indeed when it comes to dhol and it's beat!!!

My lady in arms, was my fiance, looking ever gorgeous in her attire and truly she never fails to mesmerize me with her appearance. Truly an enchanting beauty she is...


I realised how fortunate and lucky I am to have won her heart when I met Deepa's mum and she asked me, "where's your fiance?" And when I pointed to Afriza who was standing 12 metres away, she exclaimed, "she's so beautiful?" And I immediately smiled unknowingly...

Then came about when I stumbled upon Greg who creates marvels with his video lens... A reknowned videographer whom I was getting acquainted and spoke to him of engaging him for our nikah and wedding ceremony...

He then asked, "who's your fiance?" And I pointed out towards her who was seated at the table... Greg's response was truly one of a kind, "dude, how'd you land her? She's gorgeous man!!! She doesn't even look Pakistani to me and seriously, how'd you got her???" Before I could even answer, he added, "was it arranged by the family???"...

Obviously, he thought that there's no way on earth that a girl so beautiful, gorgeous and captivating could have decided to be with me unless it was with the typical melodramatic bollywood drama!

Amazingly, it did not involve any bollywood scenes, but a guy did indeed found an everlasting love of an angel... Who showered him with so much love and care that he feels incomplete whenever his eyes does not have the sight of her... Who goes to bed every night counting days to our marriage and wakes up to a bew day wishing time could pass by faster...

It's 12 days and counting, to a moment that I was wishing for all my life, to the days of love, cherishing and treasuring, for a lifetime...

Baby, if you are reading this, I just want you to know that having you in my life is the most amazing feeling, when I point out towards you, there's a sense of pride and happiness to know that I'm pointing towards you as my future wife... Loving you is not something I choose, but a devotion of mine to someone I admired for a long time and now that I have her, to shower her with so much love, care and joy...

sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone Mobile

Comments

  1. Honey...I just read this and i didn't even knew that u wrote recently, maybe cos i was bugging so much for u to write.hahaha. Obviously all ur blogs will make me cry each time i read it love..But before this when i read ur blog the character of the lady was not me and now i'm proudly reading ur blog which is me!!I love u so much and thank you for constantly telling me that u love me, that how precious i am to u & how i complete ur life..For whatever u do honey, i feel the same way to..i do love u so much and nothing else that matters in the world anymore cos i have u in my life now..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...