What is Love according to Socrates...

‎​Plato asked Socrates what is love...

Socrates: Go into the field and get me the most special leaf...

Plato returned with no leaf at hand said: I found the most beautiful leaf in the field but I didn't pick it up for I might find a better one, but when I returned to the place, it was gone...

Socrates: We always look for the best in life. When we finally see it, we take it for granted and expecting a better one...

NOT KNOWING IT WAS THE BEST AND LAST!!!

So, did you ever encounter such??? Which gives me an idea of my next post... Stay tuned...

sent from BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone Mobile

Comments

  1. What is the most beautiful in others eyes, may not be the most beautiful in yours, because deep down, you have found the most beautiful in YOUR eyes. Now that's love. According to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. true enough that the beauty is in the eye of the beholder and no one could explain it better than the one whom the heart beats for...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...