Wishful Love by Saira Khan

NexMePShop

A bleak morning brought a sunrise
A sunrise that came with his existence
A man from a distant land
A man who is wrecked by the night long journey


How fortunate may this day be
That these eyes got the sight of him
Tears that rolls on my cheek
For happiness and the torturing travel he took for me


People would often say
That I will travel a thousand miles for you
But here he lays
Travelling a thousand miles without telling me


Many men would lie words of love
To have a woman give all her dignity
But he is a man that stops me when I reach to kiss his lips
Under the night sky filled with stars and noises of bustling quay


I remember his words that made me his
When he told me that he can’t as yet love me fully
For the torment he went thru
Will not he punish me for the mistake of another being


For the mere person he may be a common man
But for me he is an angel sent from above
Luckiest person would be the Xxxxx of his
Till then, a wish of being Xxxxx for me will be


I may not be the woman he envision his life with
I promise that hurt him and have him face things he had I never will
But a man worthy of loving, treasuring and cherishing he is
For a man that has my respect, admiration and honour fully

 

I just saw this on my facebook as I was tagged and the person who wrote it said that she couldn’t write poems like some does, yet she did… In my opinion, this is truly a masterpiece indeed as it’s written not by crafting or forcing words but flows of sincerity… that is the essence of making a poetry a remarkable masterpiece… not the author or the poet but the words that are sincere…

 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ji.... you honored me truly with your words and i am so happy that a man of your stature actually found this to be worthy...... shukriya ji.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is much emotions placed here, lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. joshua teohOctober 20, 2009

    if only a gal would write for me this way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...