Porsche- The New Frontier

Panamera Main So here I’m after day 5 at Porsche… Finally I was able to officially announce after receiving the docket containing my Letter of Offer…

 

Pretty interesting so far, loving the revs of these masculine machines in the morning and getting to know terminologies in regards to vehicles. What interests me the most is the sheer things that we as car users don’t realise, yet are so well thought off even during conception of a design!!!

 

Overloaded with information and I actually finished reading important things on the Panamera!!! Yes, the immaculate 4-Door Luxury Machine that is out to capture the market for those discerning few… (pictured above)… Panamera is the first of it’s kind for Porsche, packed with technological showcase, comfortable yet rugged and sporty, at the touch of button!

 

The most exciting bit comes on Saturday, I will be down in KL and unlike the norm of attending training, I will actually be presenting Panamera to the large audience during a launch ceremony at the Carnivale! Tried negotiating with the boss to spare me but when he’s once a client of mine, I realised all the exits shut hahaha…

 

Excitements abound and knowing me, I will definitely deviate from the norm and perhaps, this is the moment that I’ve been made for, to represent the avant-garde and outshine… Talking about that, here’s a glimpse of the interior…

Luxurious- Spacious- Tech Advanced- Panamera

 

I remember Iman teasing me during Main Aur Mrs Khanna movie outing that like Samir, I will return successful and during the period of his return, he laughed and said, perhaps Samir was waiting for his Letter of Offer too hahaha…

 

Anyway, the journey has just begun and there’s a lot of miles to cover, but knowing that the beginning is this awesome, I can’t wait to see what the road ahead holds for me, Nexus has returned, guess the principle of insisting to not accept mediocrity does pay off in the end!!!

 

Comments

  1. you are made for this!!!!!! no doubts on that, you go wild stallion and keep the stunts to minimum lololol.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok... stunts minimum, shall remember hahaha... xoxoxo...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...