Happy Father’s Day Dad

Mr Ismail Khan The year was 1947, a young man travelled to a foreign land, leaving his family behind in pursuit of better life abroad. As he stepped onto a foreign soil, all alone and with only one objective to be successful in life and make his father and mother proud.

 

He toiled, struggled and worked really hard to reach his goals. Sleepless nights, at times, in hunger and only diet of plain water to save money so that he can start his business. It was a condition that could have driven many to just give up but not this man.

 

After years of struggle, he started his own business, with the only partner, his wife. He would go outstation in his Toyota 700 and the wife held the responsibility of the house at daytime and when he returns from his trip with orders they would stay up till late night packing the goods to be delivered.

Toyota 700... The First Car

 

Bit by bit, with perseverance and determination, they got their own business premise and with the vision of having their children continuing the legacy, the company was aptly named- Khan & Sons…

 

From then on, vision started becoming a reality, they raised three children by the name of Yusuf Khan, Ayub Khan & Salim Khan who joined in the family business and brought it to the next level. They were the beacon of this couple’s success. Years down the road, the couple had another son, Firdaus Khan (who was destined to be the black sheep definitely haha)

 

The business flourished and grew to an empire of textile and muslim apparels, from clientele who were small businesses in towns to conglomerates in major world centers. Today, Khan & Sons Sdn Bhd is not an unfamiliar name in the industry.

 

Khan & Sons Logo Ismail Khan has realised his dream, a dream that was carved in his mind and soul, to see his business grow so that his sons could have a great life and he always did that where he chose to live in mediocrity. Now, his vision is to see his grandchildren bring it to the level of being dubbed Khan & Sons Bhd!

 

Dad, I’m so grateful to God for giving me a hero in you. A man whom I wish I can emulate even in the most minor ways. If He could just bestow me the qualities you have in you, I would be extremely fortunate…

 

Happy Father’s Day Dad, I never said it often to you but I love you so much dad, you’re my idol and my icon. I will always uphold the honor and pride of your name and will fulfill every wish of yours. Like you have wished, it will not be long when people will look at you and say, ‘look, that is Firdaus Khan’s father’… I will make you proud and I thank you for being the man who supported me in each part of my life’s journey and picking me up when I needed a lift… I can’t thank you enough…

 

To my three brothers, who are also fathers themselves. You are also my friends whom I have always counted on, when everything falls apart for me, you guys have always convened to bring me back up. Though I dubbed it as the Supreme Council, but I know, this are the three guys who ran up and down our house’s staircase when they announced my birth…

 

May Allah always safeguard my family which has these fine men in it. The men who selflessly raise their family, I wish all your dreams, visions and aspirations come true. Amen. This is the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and I salute your endeavours and sheer determination… Hopefully, one day I would be a part of this league as you all wish me to be and with your prayers and blessings, I definitely will… InsyaAllah…

 

Comments

  1. Have to say I really love this piece bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks J... Just a small something I could do for the man who means the world to me ;)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...