What Women Want?

As I hang up a phone call today, I declared to myself, '28 freakin years of my life, and I still can't figure out WHAT WOMEN WANT!!!' I thought it was just me amidst countless women I've met in life, every type of woman you could imagine. So I called iMan, and asked him the same thing- the answer he gave (knowing him) does not warrant publishing but he then asked a guy who's 30 plus AND married, even that dude was clueless! So it's not just me!

So tell me, what exactly do women want? When a guy is extremely caring, she says he thinks she's weak, when he doesn't, he doesn't love her... when he dresses up, she says he's trying to attract another gal, when he doesn't, she says he doesnt care bout looking good being with her. When he calls, he's annoying, when he doesn't, he's forgotten her... When he holds her hand, he's controlling, when he doesn't, he must be having an affair... I mean blow the bejesus out of me but I give up!

At one time, women says it's bout having the guy in your life that cares for you, some dude walks thousand miles like that song and nope, the day he tells her he loves her, she says... I thought you weren't serious and leaves him hanging! Then some gals says it's chemistry, heck- even that doesn't come to a clear explanation! Chemist anyone?

So I did the only rational thing of asking women, the result? Astonishing and amazing! Even woman can't define what they want! Frankly like the gal that whispers to the slightly retard dude in P.S. I Love You that even woman don't know what they want is probably true!

Then just as I was typing this, I had the opportunity of catching Doc online, she's sensible, smart, brilliant and witty... my last hope to seek the answer that's been bugging me. What she said was a revelation of sort, placed just in the right perspective. So guys, are you ready?

pc_marsSimply put, woman want to be understood! Put down the beer glass and let me see how many of you actually did read 'Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus'? This book outlines the core principle on how men and women see things completely differently! She even ended by saying that it's not bad book, but men won't read it so no point women reading it...

It's all about different ideology from the beginning, ask any women and she'll say she don't understand men, things they like, we don't like, when they say don't do it, we purposely wanna defy and do it! It is not the first time someone says that men are complicated and confused so it's no surprise they can't understand women coz they don't understand themselves? Get it... no? Complicated rite? Ethiological Therapy- Treat The Cause and The Problem Will Go By Itself!

It's 6.40 AM and I gotta head out to kick off my day, but let's make a pledge that you will take one day, one moment in time, where you seriously take the effort to understand the person you're in relationship with. It doesn't matter if she doesn't, it doesn't matter if she never cared to know about you. Think of it this way, the day you do understand her, you'll be avoiding a whole lot of other issues, which will in turn bring the relationship to a great level and she will certainly reciprocate.

Sometimes it's about going to the root cause of the problem and flourishing trees are a result of healthy, strong foundation of the root! Do you rather let it slide and wilt away or do you want to be the foundation itself? Choice is yours!

Comments

  1. All d gud lookin girls break hearts, N all d gudhearted ones mend them... u agree with me pape??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, thru experience I gotta agree with you dude but on the other hand yaar, it's about the person itself, not the outlook... at the end of the day, give it all by heart, the way T would say unconditional love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you shd have the book a long long time ago.. it helped me out quite abit thou at times for my own merajuk sessions i prefer nt to remember what i read

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘Datuk’ Shahrukh Khan Detained for 2 Hours in United States… So???

The Journey of a Two Digit Begins with Three Digits

Saffron Hills - Our Dream Home In The Making...